TFSP® is a non-denominational, self governing body of Bible believers not bound to any organization. Our purpose is three fold: (1) To evangelize the community and (2) To edify the Saints of God. As an independent Bible Church we are free from denominational programs and religious hierarchy. This gives us liberty to structure our ministry after Scriptural patterns. We believe the Bible must be Rightly Divided according to the dispensational principle set forth in II Timothy 2:15. Therefore, our emphasis is on the Message of Grace committed to our trust by our risen Lord through the ministry of the Apostle Paul, and on the Grace-life this message produces. (3) To rebuild people and to rebuild lives through very large random acts of kindness.
Our Doctrinal Beliefs:
1. We believe that the entire Bible is inspired of God, is without error and is of plenary authority (II Tim. 3:16; II Peter 1:21). We believe that the Bible has been preserved and exists today for English speaking people in the Authorized Version, commonly called the King James Version, (II Tim. 3:15-16; Psalms 12:6-7; 119:89; Matthew 5:18).
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Deut. 6:4; Matthew 28:19; II Cor. 13:14; Eph. 4:4-6; I John 5:7).
3. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary, and is true God and true man (Luke 1:35; Romans 1:3-4; Philippians 2:6-9).
4. We believe that man is saved by grace through faith alone. Man is depraved, utterly sinful and his efforts, regardless of how well intended, cannot earn salvation. Salvation is a free gift made available by the complete payment for sin through Christ’s death on the cross (Romans 3:9-12; 3:24-28; 4:1-8; I Cor. 1:18-31; 15:3-4; Eph. 2:8-9).
5. We believe in the eternal security of the believer (Romans 5:1-2; 8:29-34; 38-39; Eph. 1:13-14; Philippians 1:6) and the eternal damnation of the lost (Romans 2:1-11; Eph. 5:6; II Thess. 1:7-9; Matthew 25:41; Revelation 20:11-15; 21:8).
6. We believe that the church of this dispensation is the Body of Christ (Eph. 1:22-23; 3:1-6) which is to be distinguished from the prophesied, earthly kingdom of Christ. The Body of Christ had its historical beginning with the salvation and commissioning of the Apostle Paul (I Timothy 1:15-16; Eph. 3:1-9; Col. 1:25-26).
7. We believe the mission and commission of the Body of Christ is to proclaim the message of reconciliation (II Cor. 5:14-21) and to preach Jesus Christ according to the revelation of the mystery (Romans 16:25; Eph. 3:8-9). The “gospel of the grace of God” is referred to as “my gospel” by Paul, the Apostle of the Gentiles (Romans 2:16; 16:25). It is this gospel with which we are entrusted today (I Thess. 2:4).
We acknowledge that the above articles of faith do not exhaust the content of our faith which is the entire Word of God; however, we believe this list distinguished some basic truths which are commonly disregarded today.
This page has the following sub pages.